Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My DNA Says I ♥ You

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ;)

HYE BLOGGERS!!

what are you doing right now?? looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend?? or buat taik gigi tengah hari ni?? haha..my entry for today is something about....sorry i don't know how to explain..hehe..how about you guys see at the title of this entry..it's sound weird right?? DNA can speak?? DNA can fall in LOVE?? maybe this words flying in your brain right?? to make you all more curious with this entry let's read this sentences..



amacam curious tak?? haha..btw, DNA is not DINA..DNA is Deoxyribonucleic acid..UNDERSTAND?? DINA is people..DNA is things to identify ourself..can DNA make this things (speak & fall in love)?? or it just a myth..but for your information this weird things happen to me..but why??because i love my family, my friend, my house and my surroundings..last but not least my special one (let it be a secret).. =p

how about you guys?? your DNA can says I ♥ YOU?? try it..maybe it can work..try hard coz kejayaan akan menanti..

pssst::: sorry..i think maybe this entry using a broken english coz i want it see like broken english..haha.. =D

Till Then,

BYE-BYE.. :D 

THANKS DAUN KELADI FOR READING :)

1 candidates in class:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this short video to learn a strong secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

Facebook Seduction System!!!

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
::JUMPA LAGI a.k.a SEE YOU AGAIN::