Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

YOU

hello guys :)

tonight, I want to story about something that really awkward and related with my life. hmm..straight to the point -as long I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend, Nurlaili Mazlan I never take a picture with her..seriously I'm not. but, I never forces her to take a picture with me because I know, for her in a relationship take a picture together is not important. But, the important things in a relationship is always stay together even not side by side. also, remember each other important too.

that is the most sweet thing that I ever had :)

so, guys..don't worry if your girlfriend don't want to take a picture with you, it's not important..the most important is you and your girlfriend always stay together! always remember each other! take note :)

hence, because of i don't have any picture with her i try my best to create something that always make me remember to her. make me feels like i have a picture with her. fyi, i create..jeng! jeng! jeng!

taaadddaaa!!

i combined my picture with her..so, i get ONE picture that feel like I stay by her side! yyeeeeaaayyy! :D



 NEXT
|
|
\/

i edited so paper clip. i put ours name on the paper clip. SWEET RIGHT? ^_______^

|
|
\/
I'm also created somethings that make her remember me..the thing is..


this is a video clip i made specially for her. i made this video to told her about my feelings towards her and also to wish her happy birthday. her birthday is 24 Sept -6 days after my birthday!

also..

to make our relationship more interesting i create a second video clip..here it is..


this video is really annoying..sorry~ if u want to know more about this video just watch it. plus, this videos was make Laili crying. sorry dear..

last but not least..
 
I hope our relationship everlasting till we get marry. and i want the most is our relationship till JANNAH. love you baby. mmuuuaaahhh! :*

i hope you love me too as i love you..

bye~
*smile with tears on face*


 

THANKS DAUN KELADI FOR READING :)

1 candidates in class:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
::JUMPA LAGI a.k.a SEE YOU AGAIN::