Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

i still

first day I see you
my heart suddenly triumph
my mouth suddenly dumb
and my mind always remember you

everytime and juncture
every moment that we do
always in my mind
and your smile always make me happy
when I grieve
you gave me strenght
when I lonely
you accompany me
I must to give you 'thank'
when the time change everythings
we are not like before
but I want you to know something
that i always love you and always remember you..

THANKS DAUN KELADI FOR READING :)

0 candidates in class:

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
::JUMPA LAGI a.k.a SEE YOU AGAIN::