Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

♥ Note


You hold my hand tightly..I notice that you want to tell me something, but when I see your eyes you just ignore it.. I feels not satisfied, so I asked you, "what you want to tell me?".. you just answered, "no, I don't have anythings to tell you..sorry".. but I can feel that you're liar to me.. when I want to asked you again you run, I feels so guilty.. when I found you, you give me a note, I open the note and the note say " I U"..

THANKS DAUN KELADI FOR READING :)

0 candidates in class:

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
::JUMPA LAGI a.k.a SEE YOU AGAIN::